Terms of service
Welcome, and thanks for using wonder-wardrobe.com! When you use our products and services, you're agreeing to our terms, so please take a few minutes to read over the User Agreement below.
Note: You are entering into a legally binding agreement.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
All materials on the Service, including without limitation, logos, images, text, illustrations, audio and video files are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or other proprietary rights which are either owned by or licensed to us or owned by other parties who have posted on the Service. Materials from the Service and from any web site owned, operated, controlled, or licensed by us may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way that violates the rights of others.
Without limitation, while using the Service, you shall not:
- Post competitive products, tools, or services as determined in our sole discretion;
- Post, anywhere on the Service, obscene or lewd and lascivious graphics or photographs which depict genitalia or actual or simulated sexual acts, as determined in our sole discretion;
- Post adult content or explicit adult material;
- Post any material on the Service that exploits minors in any way;
- Post any material on the Service that in any way constitutes or assists in human trafficking or any solicitation directly or in “coded” fashion for any illegal service exchanging sexual favors for money or other valuable consideration;
- Interfere with or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, confidential information, intellectual property rights of others, or any other third party rights;
- Use any automated device, spider, robot, crawler, data mining tool, software or routine to access, copy, or download any part of the Service unless expressly permitted by us;
- Send messages or engage in disruptive or damaging activities online, including excessive use of scripts, sound waves, scrolling, or use of viruses, bots, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses or any other destructive element;
- Discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
- Transmit any information, data, text, files, links, software, chats, communication or other materials that is unlawful, false, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, invasive of another's privacy, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful or racially or otherwise objectionable, including without limitation material of any kind or nature that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national, or international law or regulation, or encourage the use of controlled substances;
- or Use the Service to engage in or assist another individual or entity to engage in fraudulent, abusive, manipulative or illegal activity.
TERMINATION OF ACCESS
We have no control over and is not responsible for the content of or claims made on websites that may be linked to or from the Service, whether or not they may be affiliated with us. Any websites linked to or from the Service are for your convenience only, and you access them at your own risk.
The purchase of the Wonder Wardrobe online video course is subject to the following:
- the prices set out for the relevant product on our website;
- the purchase of the Wonder Wardrobe online video course includes the granting of a non exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the Training Materials and the Documentation on the terms of such licence, which are set out in the following clause.
Method of Delivery for Wonder Wardrobe online video course: once your registration for a Wonder Wardrobe online video course has been successfully processed, you will create your account in our school and receive a full access to the course.
Your credit/ debit card details are not handled by wonder-wardrobe.com. All payment and all credit card handling is through the third party. We do not store any credit card details. Authority for payment must be given at the time of placing your order.
USING THE ONLINE COURSE
- Wonder-wardrobe.com warrants that it has the right to provide the Online Course Service and will use all reasonable skill and care in making the Online Course Service available to you and in ensuring its availability. Because of the nature of the internet, errors and omissions do occur and wonder-wardrobe.com does not give any other warranties in respect of the Online Course Service.
- Wonder-wardrobe.com is continually seeking to improve the Online Course Services. Wonder-wardrobe.com reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of any Online Course Service provided that it does not materially reduce its content or functionality.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, regulations, and ordinances concerning your use of the Service.
At wonder-wardrobe.com, our fundamental philosophy is “members first.” That value powers all of the decisions we make, including how we gather and respect your personal information.
We’ve crafted the policy below to be as clear and straightforward as possible. Our aim is for you—our members—to always feel informed and empowered with respect to your privacy on wonder-wardrobe.com.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
HOW wonder-wardrobe.com COLLECTS YOUR INFORMATION.
We collect your Personal Information when you:
- Register or apply for a Course, either directly or by using your social networking credentials on the Site or Service or a third-party website;
- Sign up for a tool, either directly or by using your social networking credentials on the Site or Service or a third-party website;
- Participate in our surveys, promotions and competitions;
- Interact with us on various social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.;
- Post information to the Site or Service that includes Personal Information, for example, by posting in a chat room or on a blog post;
- Communicate with us, for example, by submitting queries regarding the Site or the Service, interacting with our customer support, marketing or sales teams, or requesting additional information from us, including newsletters or other marketing materials; and
- Sign up, in person or online, for events or programs that are run by us or by the third party organizations that we partner with.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways: ; To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs) ; To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you) ; To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs) ; To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
; To send periodic emails
The email address you provide, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving weekly newsletter, company updates, related product or service information, etc.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Daria Andronescu email@example.com